Nina E. Millet, M.D.
Board-certified in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine
- B.S. in Chemical Biology – St. Joseph’s University
- Doctor of Medicine – St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Master of Public Health – St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency – UHS Wilson Medical Center
- Sports Medicine Fellowship – Rochester Regional Health
- AMSSM and Education Committee
- UHS Wilson Family Medicine Residency Wellness Committee
- UHS Wilson Family Medicine Residency House Staff Committee
About Dr. Millet
Nina E. Millet, M.D., is board-certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. She underwent medical training at St. George’s University School of Medicine, where she also received a Master of Public Health degree. She went on to complete her residency in Family Medicine at the UHS Wilson Medical Center in 2019. Following her residency, Dr. Millet received her fellowship training in Sports Medicine at Rochester Regional Health in Rochester, New York. She has a long history of community engagement and has volunteered her time to support collegiate sports and local athletics.
Dr. Millet’s areas of special interest include treating acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions and performing ultrasound guided injections. As a primary care provider, she emphasizes the importance of preventative medicine and healthy lifestyle choices.
Dr. Millet is an active AMSSM member and serves on the UHS Wilson Family Medicine Residency Wellness Committee and House Staff Committee. She is the founder of the Pride & Equality chapter at St. George’s University and has taught as a clinical assistant at SUNY Upstate.
Dr. Millet is bilingual in both English and Spanish and offers primary care services in both languages.
When she is not helping patients, Dr. Millet enjoys traveling, exploring the outdoors, the beach, art, and spending time with her miniature schnauzer, Harvey.